Receptionist - Croydon - Immediate start
Are you an experienced receptionist looking for immediate start work in the Croydon area?
Are you customer focused, organised and looking for a new challenge?
Our leading Facilities Management client based in Croydon (West Croydon) are seeking a full time receptionist to work form their offices on a permanent basis.
Working in a new and modern office environment, you will act as first point of contact both face to face and over the phone to our client's corporate office based in Croydon. You will provide excellent levels of customer service and ensure guests are met and greeted in a professional manor
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm (37.5 hrs per week)
- Immediate start
- £18.5k - reviewed annually
- Excellent working environment
- Switchboard and calls management (general calls and transfers)
- Front desk - meet and greet
- Sign in guests
- Issue passes and security badges
- Screen and divert calls - ensure all calls are answered and transferred to the correct team
- Provide excellent levels of customer service to colleagues
- General administration - data entry / managing registers
- Proven reception experience
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Presentable and professional
- Immediate to start
- Local to the Croydon area
For further details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job