We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join our Office Services team at JLT in Exeter.
The Job in Brief:
The right candidate will provide a professional reception and switchboard service, process visitors, contractors and couriers and provide basic administrative support as required.
The JLT Group is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, we place our clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver.
About the Job
- Answering incoming telephone calls promptly and directing to the appropriate extension number
- Receiving of visitors and advising host of their arrival
- Basic sorting of incoming post
- Logging all courier items and notifying addressees
- Providing assistance and support to the Office Manager
- Experience within a Front Office environment
- Ability to communicate across internal and external customer group
- Competent desktop computer navigation
- Positive "Can do" attitude
We offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
JLT aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.