Due to growth we are recruiting a professional Telephonist/Department Receptionist based in Halesowen.
We are an award-winning managed service provider of IT services, telecommunications, print solution and document management services who provide excellent working environment and company benefits.
The role of Telephonist/Receptionist:
- The successful candidate will be of smart appearance, have a polite and professional telephone manner together with confidence in dealing with customer enquiries over the telephone.
- Fielding calls efficiently and putting calls through to the right person/department is essential to the role as well as referring the customer to the correct person.
- The ability to resolve enquiries from customers is essential.
- Administration to support the department.
- Working closely to provide support to the internal team.
- Accurate relay of messages and information.
Essential skills of the Telephonist/Departmental Receptionist:
- Must be highly organised in order to process large numbers of calls efficiently and effectively.
- Must possess calm composure under pressure and deal with large numbers of incoming enquiries.
- Good keyboard and PC skills are required for our computerised call logging system.
- Previous switchboard/Telephony experience is preferable, and training will be provided on the system and company product range.
- Demonstrate initiative to ensure effective internal communications.
- Highly customer service focused.
- Keen to learn more about our company's products and services.
The hours of work are Full time: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm, we offer excellent working conditions and benefits.
The hourly rate of pay, is between £8-£10 ph depending on experience.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk