Hays Office Support are looking for a experienced Receptionist for a temporary position, for role in Swindon
We are currently recruiting for a school receptionist for a long term temporary post starting ASAP within a local company.
This receptionist position requires someone who has an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office. This position is looking for someone who is able to work around 37.5 hours per week from 8.30am - 5.00pm for a period of 2-3 months with the potential to be longer.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Excellent administrative and MS office experience
- Previous experience within a reception/administration role
- A qualification in Business Administration would be an advantage but is not essential
Responsibilities would include:
- Handling enquiries from customers and external suppliers
- Overseeing access to the building for visitors, meeting and greeting and providing visitors passes
- Assisting internal teams with data entry on records and reporting on MS office
- Dealing with deliveries for the company
- Photocopying, filing and any ad hoc admin support for the senior team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job