Our client, a laser cutting specialist is currently looking for an experienced receptionist to join the administration team.
Established in 1987, our client has a great reputation for quality and service. Utilising the latest machinery to stay ahead of its competitors. This is a great opportunity to work within a well-established business.
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Hours:9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday with half hour lunch.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Contract:Permanent after probation period of 3 months
- Reception duties: answering phones, greeting Customers, accepting office deliveries etc.
- Monitor e-mail inboxes for orders and queries.
- Customer Service: Respond to enquiries for quotes or orders by phone, fax, and e-mail or in person or the occasional letter.
- Prepare and process sales orders.
- Raising works orders for production relating to Sales Orders
- Scanning and electronically filing high volume of documents.
- Knowledge of ERP system desirable
- Knowledge of Office software (e.g. Microsoft) essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft outlook essential
- Experience of Customer service and sales admin desirable
- Experience in a manufacturing environment desirable
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Cope with pressure
- Organizational skills
- Telephone Skills
- Communication skills
- Accuracy and speed
- Technical skills
- High Work Ethic
- Attention to detail
- A levels beneficial
- Admin qualification beneficial
- Numeracy and Literacy is an essential part of the role
So if you feel that you meet the above requirements, then send in your CV by clicking the APPLY button below.