Purpose of Job
Working as part of a team, to cover receptionist duties on a rota basis in a professional, confidential and caring manner to provide maximum levels of care.
To contribute to the smooth and efficient running of reception undertaking tasks delegated by the Head Receptionists ensuring deadlines are met referring any problems to your supervisor.
- Provide the maximum level of customer service.
- Ensure customers are dealt with whilst employing the maximum level of confidentiality and understanding.
- Maintain a high standard of work under pressure.
- Deal with all issues with the utmost discretion and observe the strictest confidentiality in all aspects of work.
- Answering the telephone lines promptly and professionally taking and passing on accurate messages by task or email as appropriate.
- To assist in the training of any new reception staff
- Dealing with members of the public and other visitors forwarding any complaints and feedback to Deputy Manager.
- Making appointments using computerised system.
- Accurate inputting of data onto the system including basic scanning of documents.
- Answering enquiries face to face, by telephone and via the website dashboard e.g. changes of address and providing general information.
- Receiving and instructing new customers
- Issuing paperwork and dealing with enquiries as per protocol.
- Ensuring that reception areas are kept tidy and promote a professional image at all times
- Ensure that screens are programmed daily
- To lock and unlock the building subject to your shift pattern.
General reception administration duties as required and in times of extreme staff shortages to assist all members of staff with administrative tasks when time permits.
Must be a competent IT user
£8.10 per hour 36 hrs per week
1 in 9 Saturday’s will be required tor 4 hours in the morning.
Please contact Lisa @ the dove for further info