Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join their team based in Nottingham. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £16,000 - £17,000 per annum.
Our client is a leading UK specialist in contemporary commercial interior design, build and office fit-out of 30 years standing. From concept through to project completion their workplace consultants, professional designers and office fit-out experts work directly with clients to transform workplace productivity and aesthetic appeal.
About the Receptionist role;
Reporting to the Office Manager, you have a key role within the Company being the first point of contact for all visitors, customers, suppliers and work colleagues as well as all others who have contact with the business, whether on the telephone or in person.
As part of this role the receptionist will be expected to be very professional in both appearance and demeanour, adopting and maintaining a friendly and positive attitude and ensuring that the entire company experience is conveyed in a highly professional manner.
Duties and responsibilities of their Receptionist:
- Ensure that all meeting and client areas are prepared and ready for use, making sure areas are clean and tidy with blinds open, 'special’ lighting switched on Where room preparation includes heating or cooling, this should be activated as appropriate
- Prepare Tea Point / Kitchenette for days use, empty dishwasher and put milk in fridge. Switch on TV (Sky News or similar) changing channel at lunchtime to a sports channel
- Meet and greet clients, customers and other visitors, sign people into the visitor book, carry out basic 'visitor’ induction training, offer and make drinks as requested, accompany visitors into the designated meeting space, seat them and advise the relevant member of staff of their visitor’s arrival
- At a visitor’s departure, sign them out and check meeting space is clean and tidy and ready for next user|
- Answer all incoming telephone calls in a highly professional, friendly and efficient manner, logging calls and directing them to the relevant individual. Take messages when required and relay these as quickly and efficiently as possible to the right person. On occasions you will be required to 'filter’ telephone calls when either a call is not appropriate or wanted
- Open all incoming post and deliver to relevant person(s)
- Check postal requirement for each letter with sender and 'frank’ postage appropriately ready for collection by Royal Mail by 4.00pm daily
- Monitor Tea Point and tidy as appropriate during the day. Check and switch on dishwasher following lunch period and unload prior to evening departure
- Order lunch requirement for meetings as required, maintain supply of biscuits for meetings
- Monitor stationary stocks and re-order as required
- Monitor stocks of Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Milk and replenish as required
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Receptionist then please click 'apply’ now! They would love to hear from you!