Have you gained some experience as a receptionist? Are you now keen to secure a new receptionist position working for a global plc business? Or have you gained some experience working in a professional environment and now looking to make the move into a receptionist position? If so read on as this could be the role for you...
NCC Group is seeking a Receptionist to join the team, based at our Thorpe Park Office in Leeds. This role will be responsible for providing an efficient, professional and courteous reception and administrative service to all internal and external customers.
- Responsible for taking and screening incoming calls and resolving all telephone queries
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients
- Receive courier parcels on a daily basis
- Provide an efficient front desk office support function
- Provide ad hoc administration support
- Responsible for adhering to all internal policy and procedures in relation to security best practice
- Operate internal and external Intercom system
- Liaise and provide feedback to NCC Group suppliers to ensure standards are maintained and improved
- Proven administrative skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- MS Office Skills - Word and Excel
- Proved receptionist and administrative experience in a professional, corporate environment
- Demonstrable background in administration
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
About NCC Group:
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face.
We are passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionising the way in which organisations think about cyber security.
Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2,000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide.
- Communication Skills
- Office Support
- Receptionist Duties