Do you have previous administration or reception experience?
Are you looking for your next career step?
My public sector client in Amersham are currently recruiting for a receptionist on a temp-perm basis. They have a car park on site and this is full time position. This job does need a basic DBS but if you do not have we can process this for you. However, if you do it will be much more advantageous.
Responsible for: Reception Area
Hours: 37.5 (Mon to Fri 9.00am to 17.00pm)
My pleasure in listing the below job duties:
1. To create a welcoming and positive atmosphere for the outpatient reception.
2. To advise and direct visitors/clients to appropriate waiting areas.
3. To provide a confidential and efficient service when dealing with enquiries.
4. An empathetic approach is needed as required.
5. Answer the telephone, taking messages and helping with enquiries.
6. To ensure reception area, waiting rooms and consulting rooms are tidy for a safe environment. This includes ensuring items displayed are in date.
7. To enter room bookings electronically.
8. Arrange staff cover for reception for lunchtime and holiday cover.
9. Use CareNotes to search for clients and input data as required.
10. To use e-procurement system to order stationary for the reception area and Consultants rooms. Check incoming items ordered and receipt in system.
11. To issue temporary passes as required and ensure returned.
12. To direct external contractors
13. Reporting items to estates as requested.
14. To use Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
15. Any other reasonable tasks as determined by the Office Manager.
The most desirable candidate will be:
• Available immediately
• Previous reception experience
• Good communication skills
• Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook
• Have a basic DBS
If you’ve read the above and believe this is a great opportunity like I do then please apply below or Email me your most up to date CV to Alex.Rainbird@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'