Salary: £7.50 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday between 7:30am-18:00
Deliver high quality customer service through the effective provision of reception duties to all internal departments, visitors and clients. The position is seconded, and the successful applicant will be required to work flexibly across.
- Be first point of contact for meeting and greeting all clients and visitors.
- Contact employees to inform of visitors arrivals.
- Manage the security/ visitor identification and signing in process.
- Manage visitor and employee access to car park and manage bay distribution.
- Provide administrative support to the building manager.
- Ensure the reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Take all incoming telephone calls, screen calls and forward to the appropriate people.
- Be responsible for receiving all deliveries / post and forwarding on to appropriate people.
- Liaise with Royal mail for postal collections.
- Liaise with health and safety manager to arrange all client pickups / drop offs.
- Play a full and constructive role in taking responsibility for own self development.
- Undertake ad-hoc project work when required.
- Manage controllable costs, e.g. telephone calls, stationery.
Promote a positive and professional image of company to clients and others at all times by adhering to company policy and procedures.
Please call Nicola at HR GO recruitment for more information on or email your CV to