This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This position is to start on Monday 20th November and working for up to 6 months.
• Copy/Audio Typing
• Scanning/ Photocopying
• Processing incoming calls
• Reception cover when required
• Setting up/ Clearing away meeting rooms
• Database management
• Franking outgoing post
• Binding documents
• Postal collection/ Deliveries
• Other general administrative duties as required
Desirable Attributes and Skills:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Able to communicate with people on all levels
• Detailed knowledge on MS Office Systems, Word, Excel, Outlook (audio/ copy typing particularly)
• Good general IT skills
• Hands on approach to work
• Flexible attitude
• Positive can do attitude
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience for this position then we would love to see your CV, so please apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job