We have an exciting opportunity working as a Front of House Receptionist for our client based in Oxfordshire, running their busy reception area.
As a Receptionist, you duties will include:
- Ensuring the reception area is presentable
- Operating the switchboard; answering or referring enquiries and managing it efficiently; transferring calls and taking messages for individuals
- Welcoming clients and guests to the company in person or by telephone
- Organising couriers, managing and distributing post as well as sorting deliveries
- Ordering stationary and liaising with suppliers
- General administration
As the successful candidate you will offer:
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Confident to be able to use their tannoy system
- A positive can-do attitude - working in a busy environment
- Effective and efficient use of resources provided
This is a great, full time temporary opportunity working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.15pm within a small, friendly office in Oxfordshire.
As this position is to start immediately please only apply if you are available immediately.
Office Angels Oxford cover a large area within Oxfordshire which includes Oxford City Centre, Summertown, Botley, Cowley, Headington, Abingdon, Milton Park, Kidlington, Witney, Carterton, Chalgrove & Thame - with this comes a large client base meaning we are always on the look out for Administrators, Receptionists, Secretaries & Customer Service Representatives to join our books ready to go out to work straight away.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.