A Part Time Receptionist is required to join a small, family run business, with two health clinics based locally in Leighton Buzzard and Dunstable. As a receptionist, you will be required to spend time at BOTH clinics each week.
As as a receptionist, your main duties are:
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with face to face enquiries.
- Politely greeting patients and visitors to the centre.
- Explaining the practice procedures to new patients.
- Dealing with all requests in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Opening post and forwarding it onto the relevant parties.
- Arranging diaries
- Writing letters and correspondence on behalf of the practice and medical staff.
- Scheduling appointments for patients
The main skills required for a Receptionist:
- Strong telephone skills
- Diary management and organisation skills
- Administration skills
- Previous experience as a Receptionist is beneficial but not essential
We are looking to recruit a new receptionist with the following hours:
- Monday 10:00 - 17:30 - Leighton Buzzard
- Thursday 16:00 - 20.30 - Dunstable
- Friday 13:00 - 18:30 - Leighton Buzzard
- 1 Saturday a month 8.30AM- 2.30PM (could be at either clinic)
On average it would be 17.5 hours per week.
Our client would need someone who is able to cover holidays/sickness on other days so opportunity for extra hours, so a car driver would be beneficial.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this role, please apply!! :)