Role: Receptionist / Office Coordinator
Salary: £23 - £26K
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm, Friday 9am - 5pm
One of the UK's most successful and well established private health-care companies, are looking for a confident, warm individual to join their friendly head office as a Receptionist.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a growing business, to develop your administration skills and work in a stylish office where no two days are the same.
The duties of the role will include but are not be limited to;
- Meeting and greeting all visitors
- Managing meeting rooms; including booking systems and set up
- Answering and screening incoming calls
- Distributing/sorting all post and deliveries for the relevant departments
- Event organisation, such as office birthdays and social events
- Managing petty cash and expenses
- Ordering office supplies such as stationary, tea, coffee etc
The successful candidate will be;
- Confident and social; able to build rapport with ease
- Highly organised and efficient
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
If you are an experienced Receptionist/Office Coordinator looking for the next challenge in your career, please apply today!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- office manager
- office assistant
- office coordinator