The role is to start after April (16th April) until the end of the academic year (July).
The school is a beautiful 2 form entry school, with lovely behaviour. The school is a lovely school, with great support staff. The role will include all planning, marking, parents evening and teacher meetings. There is also a chance of going permanent from September.
To be a successful Primary teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
-Have the ability and experience of working in a Primary school setting
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.