Reception Primary Teacher
Lovely 3 form entry Primary School looking for a QTS Reception Teacher. They are after a Teacher who has experience as a reception teacher.
You must be:-
- Dynamic, highly motivated with a clear vision
- Committed to the highest standards of learning for all
- Innovative and able to demonstrate exciting and creative learning both inside and outside the classroom
- Demonstrate high standards in themselves and their work and expect high standard from others
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and flexibility with the capacity to contribute to the wider aspects of the school life
- Be committed to their own professional learning
- Be an aspiration for themselves and the school
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121)-423-8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.