The role will focus on the continuous improvement of our Virtual Real Time service and resource delivery across all indoor contact centres.
A key requirement of this role is optimise resource on the day, this includes pro-active shrinkage and supplementary hours management, to manage actual resource to actual demand in the most cost effective manner to deliver agreed levels of customer service and to provide consistent communication between the Virtual Real Time Team, Operational Team Managers and Customer Service Managers, so that any service issues are highlighted, recommendations made and targets achieved through sensible negotiation and prioritization across the Operation
The individual will work closely with the wider resource planning team and operational management teams to ensure resources are utilised as planned, and respond if this is not the case in an agreed and controlled way
Success in the role will be seen through a set of constantly improving service delivery results by day, optimised efficiency including the maximising of available time, and the development of a trusted partner relationship with all operational managers
What will I be doing?
- Manage the delivery and allocation of skilled resource across the Contact Centres, to ensure that area service targets are achieved in the most cost effective way, while delivering an exceptional Customer Experience
- Provide consistent communication between the Virtual Real Time Team, Operational Team Managers and Customer Service Managers, so that any service issues are highlighted, recommendations made and targets achieved through sensible negotiation and prioritization across the Operation
- Manage on the day and short term off line requests, while still achieving Service Level targets.
- Understand key data to identify trends and proactively highlighted so as to aid decision making and drive positive change to enhance service delivery.
- Maintain accuracy of information within WFM system, ensuring all data is kept up to date.
- Make amendments and changes to telephony system as required.
- Effectively communicate information and data to all interested parties across the business.
- Communicate effectively with Forecasting and Scheduling teams to fulfill responsibilities in the overall Planning and review processes.
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre Real Time Team function
- Understanding of Real Time service delivery across multiple locations
- Knowledge of scheduling & intraday management in a multi skill, multi-channel, prioritised environment.
- Managing resource to optimise centre capacity by taking decisions in a high pressure environment to support service levels
- Understanding of interdependencies between different contact channels and the key drivers of a multi-channel contact centre
- Knowledge of Contact Centre WFM, workflow and telephony technologies
Education and Qualifications
- A level standard or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively and build relationship across reporting boundaries.
- Ability to work within a team and manage / prioritise workload effectively, managing expectations with key stakeholders
- Proactive and results orientated
- Ability to manage own time productively.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Aptitude to involve the internal customer as appropriate.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job