Ready for something New?
My client loves experienced people from the retail industry.
How about Luxury Travel Retail in Central London? Full training given, great salary packages, no hard sales, high level of customer service for very affluent and high spending clients.
GREAT JOB ALERT !
Private Jet & Global VIP Travel Sales and Account Managers for Inbound Call Centre based in Central London.
If you are serious about your future, and want to work with a team of people who are very strong at what they do, be based in London's maginificent West End, be given strong basic salaries even whilst you are in training, have the potential to deliver a serious product and service to very serious customers, do not want to canvas or cold call, you need to read below;
Full Training will be Offered.
- Well established company looking to grow their team who cater for high spending VIP/Affluent clients for their global travel management.
- You will manage and grow customers and supply them with everything they require from start to finish.
- Communication written and verbal skills need to be high standard.
- Full IT training will be given, general IT skills are required.
- Excellent personal development offered.
- Be a vibrant part of a vibrant happy team.
- Lot's of common sense
- The more personal travel you have done the better.
Clients are typically time poor individuals, or businesses who need you to manage their global travel, sometimes very last minute sometimes farther in advance.
Team is fun, vibrant and mixed with various but fun and charming personalities.
Awesome opportunity to serve clients with a lighter sales touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'