ESP Global Services are currently recruiting a 1st Line Support Analyst to join our Head Quarters in Reading. You will work as part of the ESP Global Services team to log all customer incidents and tickets accurately, and provide fault diagnosis and call vetting, to successfully resolve as many issues on a first time fix basis.
What does the role of 1st Line Support Analyst involve?
* Receive and log customer tickets via ServiceNow, tickets will be received via phone, email and self-service portal.
* Identify the correct priority and SLA (and category where required) and capture a full detailed description of the issue.
* Carry out fault diagnosis to provide first time/line fixes
* Where a ticket cannot be resolved on a first-line fix basis, ensure that it is assigned to and accepted by either 2nd Line Analyst Support or the correct resolution group
* Own tickets and ensure the customer or user is kept fully updated throughout its lifecycle
* Maintain a high level of customer service always to provide an excellent customer service experience
What Competencies/ previous experience do you need to have to be considered?
* Previous experience of working within a support role within IT
* You will be a confident communicator
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent customer service skills
* A good understanding of IT networks & IT Fundamentals
* CompTIA A+ and/ or MCP accreditation- is ideal but not essential for your application to be considered
* Strong user knowledge of MS Office Products
* Methodical and logical approach to problem solving
£21,000 - £23,000 per year + shift allowance £1920 per annum
This role will be working shifts of 4 on 4 off. Shifts of 7am - 7pm - Monday - Sunday
To apply, please send your CV in or click the apply now button
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'