We are currently looking for a Reactive Maintenance Electrician for a successfully well run NW family business. You will be part of a close team who value their workers and part of a successful growing company.
This will be a mobile role and you will be provided with a vehicle, fuel card and all expenses covered.
The desired candidate will be able to carry out the following work:
- Full reactive maintenance service on various contracts.
To be considered for this role candidates must have the following qualifications & experience:
- Maintenance electrician
- 17th Edition
- NVQ L3
- Electrical installation & maintenance experience desirable.
- Full UK driving license
- Basic salary from £28,000 upward (to be negotiated based on individual)
- Company van including fuel card (650 personal miles per quarter)
- Company mobile
- 20 days holiday
- 7am : 6pm, Monday to Friday (standard 50 hour week)
- Quarterly KPI bonus (discretionary)
- Overnight allow of £40 per night when stopping out (required around 50% of the time), but company pays for hotels.
If you're interested in this role, then apply straight away, or alternatively call Marcus on for a discussion on your suitability for this role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- 17th Edition
- Electrical Maintenance
- reactive Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job