Rapid Return Agent - Avis
Come and join Avis Budget Group as a Rapid Returns Agent.
Are you excellent at delivering face to face customer service? Do you have great communication skills? Are you willing to go that extra mile for the customer? If so a Rapid Returns Agent with Avis Budget Group could be the role you are looking for!
As a Rapid Returns Agent, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. You will be coordinating the logistics of the fleet, and delivering outstanding customer service to our customers at the end of their journey with us.
Key responsibilities of a Rapid Returns Agent:
- Delivering excellent customer service to each customer, and acting as the first point of contact for customers returning their vehicle after rental
- Inspecting vehicle for damage after rental period, ensuring that all damage is recorded accurately and feedback is appropriately given to customers
- Negotiating costs with customers after rental period, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Delivering an outstanding last point of customer service to encourage repeat custom
- Handling customer complaints with sensitivity to ensure any issues are resolved effectively, maximising good will and minimising risk to the business.
We look for people who:
- Love to engage with customers
- Are willing to go the extra mile for the customer
- Resolve customer queries to a high standard
- Great communication skills
- Have terrific teamwork
- Have a full drivers licence with 12 months’ experience
Great rewards for great work:
Great customer experiences begin with team members who feel valued and respected. In return for your efforts we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Intensive training in store and online to get you up to speed
- Staff rental scheme
- Opportunities for career growth
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of car hire solutions, operating some of the most recognised global brands through Avis and Budget, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 1 million members.
If you are interested Apply Now!
- Customer Service