The new member will be working on projects with the latest radar technologies to detect various obstacle in the air (drones) or on the ground.
• You will develop and implement new radar technologies
• You will be responsible for a wide range of FPGA activities
• You will help to junior engineers to overcome technical issues
As the role is for senior engineer you should have:
• Experience with radar technologies, signal processing
• Knowledge from MATLAB, DSP or FPGA
• Advanced English as you will be handling the communication with customers
• Working with latest technologies
• Work in multinational team and company.
• Benefit package – 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, pension insurance, e-learning system, language courses where applicable, etc.
• Opportunity to build your career with global company.
Locality: Brno, the Czech Republic
Starting day: immediately
Employment type: Full time
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your resume.
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Zufalá, REED – Engineering
+420 702 093 129; email@example.com
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job