Do you possess significant experience dealing with R&D tax relief claims? An ideal opportunity has arisen for an R&D Tax Senior Manager to join a Central London based Top 10 Firm. The firm in question is looking for a holder of a recognised Science or Engineering Postgraduate Degree and previous experience of R&D in a relevant science or engineering sector.
You will be part of the Innovation and Technology department, responsible for line managing staff and managing a portfolio of claims for R&D tax relief and tax credits.
- Ensuring R&D claims meet the requirements of relevant tax legislation and guidelines
- Manage a portfolio of clients, including liaison with clients, colleagues and HMRC to ensure claims are optimised and deadlines are met
- Line management of the R&D team members and ensure the development of the necessary skill set and career progression
- Assist with the recruitment of staff, setting out and implementing the necessary training
- Represent the firm at seminars, presentations and other events
- Where enquiries by HMRC are opened, actively leading in their resolution
- Undertake technical and financial assessments and produce summaries
- Revision of technical and financial assessments prepared by other members of the team
- Relevant and significant experience in R&D tax
- A holder of a recognised Science or Engineering postgraduate degree
- Proven experience of managing several projects simultaneously
- Experience working within a business unit with internal and external clients
- A tax or accountancy qualification (ACA/ATT/CTA) is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of HMRC R&D tax relief schemes and guidelines
- Fluency in a second language would be desirable but not essential
For more information on this R&D Tax Senior Manager role please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
- R&D Operations
- R&D Tax
- Postgraduate Degree
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job