As an R&D Project Manager you will deliver a high level of Inter-personal & process skills in Project Management. You will work as part of a multi-discipline team to define and deliver innovative new products to the market in an efficient manner. You will be team oriented and ensure that the team is performing at a high level, whist using state of the art tools and techniques to deliver on time and on budget.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
• Overall responsibility to his/her Manager for the attainment of technical goals agreed in relation to project objectives with the appropriate level of guidance and within agreed deadlines.
• You may be given responsibility for aligning the Project Team on Business Commitments such as Launch dates, Budgets and Resources.
• Provide cover as required for other Project Managers.
• Adhere to the company's procedures as detailed in the SOP manual and other documentation.
• Provide a world-class service to customers, both within and without R&D.
• Creation of formal Project Plans with the Project Teams.
• Project Status reporting and recording of Project Metrics.
• Activities to improve the current processes of New Product Development.
• Participation in and facilitation of face-to-face events with customers and stakeholders.
• Ensuring that the participants are aware of their legal obligations under HCC and Nondisclosure; and that they acknowledged, when appropriate, that no fees are to be paid for their service.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Strong understanding of the New Product Development Process
- Hold a Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Recognised Project Management qualifications or accreditations are preferred.
- Great communication skills with people at all levels.
• 25 days plus statutory annual holiday entitlement
• State of the art facilities
• Excellent work/life balance
• Latest technology
• Outstanding training programmes
• Discounted products
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH41465 in all correspondence.