Quantity Surveyor (Multiple roles and levels)
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 plus car and benefits subject to experience
Do you have experience as a Quantity Surveyor? Are you interested in working for a market leading organisation?
Due to continued growth our client are currently seeking Quantity Surveyors, Managing Quantity Surveyors and Senior Managing Quantity Surveyors. There are multiple roles and they will consider a range of levels of experience.
You will lead or support commercial projects that focus on the commercial management, commercial assurance of alliances and project delivery. Part of the business Commercial area including supporting Sourcing and Contract Management functions, you will have experience in delivery of projects with commercial and contractual knowledge.
• Provide Commercial Assurance to the Alliance Contracts. Ensure that payments are made on time and in accordance with the Contracts.
• Ensure that appropriate processes are in place and monitored on portfolio of Contracts to ensure that Contractual Compliance is maintained and any non-performance is identified and corrective actions implemented as necessary.
• Support the management and optimisation of budgets and spend (in conjunction with Finance) on portfolio of Contracts.
• Assist the Sourcing and Contract Managers with the implementation of robust commercial processes with their Third Party Suppliers and provide them with commercial support when required.
Skills and Experience:
• 2 - 10 years' experience in a commercial role
• Chartered Quantity Surveyor or desire to work towards gaining Chartered Status
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
• Negotiation and dispute resolution experience
• Some knowledge of water regulation (incl. OFWAT price review methodology)
• Excellent leadership across multi-discipline teams (for Senior Managing QS roles)
• Excellent communication skills and customer service ethic working with senior stakeholders
• Firm grasp of risks associated with delivery of projects
- Quantity Surveying
- Chartered Engineer