Location - Stroud
Duration - Permanent
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000
This tier 1 contractor that has been operating for over 40 years has a vacancy for an experienced QS to work on a Planned and reactive contract covering the Stroud, Cheltenham, Gloucester area.
Reporting to a very experienced Commercial Manager you will be responsible of all Surveying functions on the Contract from their office in Stroud.
Surveying Duties include:
- Agreement and valuing of s/c applications / payments.
- Preparing monthly project valuations and certification to assist in the raising of invoices.
- Attend monthly project and client meetings, as required
- To assist in the payment and settlement of sub-contractorâ€™s accounts
- Re-measurement and pricing of variations
- Assist in the preparation of cash-flow forecasts
- Assist with the Monthly contract appraisals and CVR.
- The ability to fit in well, work as a team member and have initiative, enthusiasm and humour to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills and positive working attitude towards clients, colleagues and supply chain.
- Ability to read specifications and understand the works process.
- The ability to prepare/review quantities from specifications and drawings.
- Understanding of health and safety processes.
- Good IT skills with a good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and outlook
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor with the right experience looking for a new challenge then this is a great opportunity to join a well established business that can also offer career progression and really rewards loyal and dedicated employees.
For more information or a confidential conversation please send your up to date CV to or call
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"