Quantity Surveyor - Top Tier Main Contractor - Utilities - Reading - £38K - 50K + Package !
Are you sick and tired of wondering where your next project will be? Say no more! I have an opportunity for you to work for a reputable, top tier main contractor who are very busy on a long-term framework!My client are looking for a Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their dynamic, experience team on a utilities framework based in Reading.
Not only will this role provide great security and longevity by working on a long-term framework that has at least 5-10 years left, they also offer great benefits on top. The project you will be working on will give you extensive exposure on a number of smaller projects, part of a much larger framework.
What's in it for you?
- You will be working for an established top tier main contractor
- Exposure on multiple multi-million pound projects, part of a much larger framework
- A really enjoyable team environment and culture
- Support with your RICS/APC and great training if required
Principal Duties & Accountabilities (not limited to):
- Commercial reporting
- The preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment
- The preparation of Cost Reports to the Client
- The preparation and management of subcontract and material procurement schedules.
- The administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts
- Contract administration, including change management and maintaining associated registers.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or similar / Equivalent HND
- Experience working for a civil main contractor is essential
- 3+ years experience for QS level, 8+ years experience for SQS level
- NEC Form of Contract experience
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on .
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Quantity Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job