How would you like to work on a £400m project? If you have experience managing heavy civil engineering packages and want to work on one of the largest projects in the UK right now, I have the role for you!
My tier 1 contractor is looking for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to work on a high profile £400m tunnelling and marine project which will continue for a minimum of 12 months. The selected candidate will have an in-depth understanding of NEC and managing packages on major UK projects.
Location: South West England
Contract length: minimum 12 months
Roles and responsibilities:
- Commercial reporting
- The preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment
- The preparation of Cost Reports to the Client
- The preparation and management of subcontract and material procurement schedules
- The administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts
- Contract administration, including change management and maintain associated registers
- A degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or similar / Equivalent HND (not necessary)
- Experience working with a tier 1 contractor in a tunnel/marine environment
- Working knowledge of NEC 3 Target Cost contracts
- Have a very good work ethic and be willing to work hard
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or contact Morgan Broughton at Randstad CPE - London.
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job