Are you an experience Quantity Surveyor on NEC contracts? Are you chartered and looking for your next best move? Then keep reading, this could be the role for you!
A leading, multidisciplinary consultancy based in the heart of London are seeking and experience Quantity Surveyor to join their well established team. We are looking for a talented individual who is experienced in the cost assurance and verification of Defined Cost incurred on NEC contracts under Option C.
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- MRICS or MCIOB
- Relevant experience on major construction or infrastructure projects
- Experience working in a consultancy environment
- Client facing
- Responsible for liaising with all external and internal stakeholders to enable the projects to progress without delay, ensuring that all reasonable requests are met in a timely efficient manner.
- Able to assist in the preparation of activity schedules, bills of quantities in accordance with methods of measurement , presentation of tender and contract documentation, attending interviews, carrying out full tender analysis and comparisons through to preparing the recommendation report.
- Interfaces with the programme manager, senior project managers, project managers and P6 planners to deliver professional and competent advice and support, to ensure that the projects are managed in accordance with the contract, and meeting the required reporting deadlines.
- Manages a programme of current workload in order that all commissions receive the relevant allocation of resource to efficiently commercially manage them.
- Liaise with the project managers to review and update the risk registers aligned with any early warnings.
- Reviews main contractors, including subcontracts, and identifies where clauses are in breach of partner policies and guidelines, making recommendations to achieve compliance.
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Sociable team and great location
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- cost assurance/ NEC contract option C/ defined cost
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job