Quantity Surveyor/ Main Contractor/ Bristol
An award winning main contractor is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their medium sized company in Bristol. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working on projects up to the value of £11million in a variety of sectors, including Residential, Retail and Leisure.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with the Senior Quantity Surveyor and be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility, ownership and accountability of the management of the designated project.
- Demonstrating a good knowledge of monthly reporting.
- Cost reporting and comparison on budget/forecast.
- Liaising with the sub- contractors and measuring materials and quantities.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- The ability to work in a team in a busy working environment.
- First rate communication, influencing skills and strong commercial awareness
- The Quantity Surveyor will have a HND or Degree in Quantity Surveying.
The opportunity to work as a Quantity Surveyor with a well-respected main contractor:
- Up to £50,000- £60,000 per annum (DOE)
- Car/ Car allowance
- Pension/ Healthcare
- Birthday leave
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Quantity Surveyor looking at your career options, then please contact Charlotte Landon at Brandon James.
Bristol/Quantity Surveyor/ QS / Construction / Contractor
- Quantity Surveyor / Construction / Build/ Bristol