We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a Construction company specialising in innovative solutions for doors, escalators, lifts, loading bays and access. Our client operate globally, in over 50 countries, and currently employ over 40,000 people. The Quantity Surveyor will be working from the Clapham Office and will be responsible for the Commercial and Financial Management on projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will come in to the company and be expected to carry out a variety of duties, such as (but not exclusively): managing subcontractors, overseeing all correspondence with clients, preparation of final accounts, attending internal & external meetings and regular site visits to ensure steady progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to come into a huge, well-established, company and look to progress their career within the industry. Our client are extremely keen to provide a rewarding work place so will offer a remuneration package that accurately reflects what the successful QS will be able to bring to the company.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Responsible for the commercial and financial management on projects
- Review Sub contracts for designated projects
- Provide cash flow forecasts for all projects
- Manage all correspondence with clients
- Preparation and negotiation of final accounts and statements
- Continuous liaison with installation project supervisors
- Assist Commercial Manager with other tasks as and when required
- Management of subcontractors
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Working towards, or achieved, RICS accreditation
- Previous experience in a similar role with proven success in Commercial & Financial Management of contracts
- Extremely well organised
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy