Would you like to kick start your 2018 with a fantastic new role? Do you fancy landing yourself an amazing opportunity for a top, independent consultancy? If you are a Quantity Surveyor with experience within the residential, commercial or hotels market then apply here!!
An independent Cost and Project Management Consultancy are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their exciting team! They provide expert services to a variety of clients in the construction industry in markets including hotels and leisure, residential, commercial and education.
If you're looking for your next move in central London working on extravagant projects within a fantastic team, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Great pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Amazing central location
- Competitive salary
- Relevant years of experience
- Client facing experience providing estimates, feasibility reports, preparing contracts, preparing cost reports and monthly payment applications
- Ability to measure
- Private sector experience in residential essential, hotel / leisure and commercial experience is desirable. The experience needs to be in the UK and/or local to London.
- Experience to include working on live projects, and ideally running their own projects.
- Experience in Employers Agent and Contract Administration preferable.
- Preferable to be RICS qualified but if not then working towards it.
- Attributes for the ideal candidate to include focused, hardworking, team player, diligent, attention to detail and be open to European travel.
- Evaluate costs and advise on alternative proposals
- Provide advice on contract arrangements and conditions under which building will be constructed
- Advise architects and engineers on the cost implications of different construction methods, alternative choices of materials and size and quality of the project to ensure that each element is reconciled with the cost plan allowance and the overall project remains within budget
- Prepare tendering documents including Bills of Quantities
- Manage the costs of projects during the construction stage and negotiate final accounts
- Follow Practice procedures concerning quality assurance
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.