Salary £38-£40K - 3-6 Month Contract
Swindon with extensive travel to client sites
The role is to work as a Quantity Surveyor for a contract to provide services as a Facilities Management Integrator. This is a hands-on role; hence the candidate must have the ability to work with cross-functional teams and deliver results.
All candidates will need to be successfully security vetted prior to employment.
Key propose of the Role:
- To ensure that the work orders are verified as per the terms of the Supplier contractual agreements.
- To assist with the resolution of supplier disputes
- To prepare reports, both regular and ad hoc.
- To assist with the preparation of estimates of project works for Client budgetary review and approval
To assist with the monitoring of progress on major projects
- To assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Demonstrates a systematic approach to tasks and measures progress against plans
- Ability to work as part of an integrated team or individually as required
- Effective communicator both verbal and written with ability to produce accurate and timely reports
- Excellent MS Office applications skills
- Has worked in roles where he/she has had to accept responsibility for data accuracy within own remit and work area and compliance with company and or legal requirements
- Ability to produce weekly / monthly summary reports
- Experience of working in a high volume transaction processing (multiple suppliers)
- Experience of working with Concept / Sharepoint
- Experience of working in a company that provides facilities management service
- Experience of working in a company that provides facilities management services
- Ensure that the work orders are verified as per the Supplier contract agreements in terms of commercial values, rates, measures/quantities and material costs.
- Liaise with team members, assist in prioritising team workload, and ensure verified work orders are promptly processed.
- Timely communication with the supplier on all disputed work orders
- Liaise with the Supplier, other team members and Client to ensure speedy resolution of supplier work order disputes
- Produce all regular reports in an accurate and timely manner as per the time schedule agreed with the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Produce ad-hoc reports as requested by the Senior Quantity Surveyor and within the agreed time frame.
- Assist with production of budgets and forecasts for the project and monitor actual performance vis-à-vis forecasts.
- Assist with the production of estimates of project works for Client budgetary review and approval
- Assist with the monitoring of progress against plan on major projects
- Carry out other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Works effectively with others and maintains constructive relationships within the team, across the business and externally
- Has sound knowledge of budgets and manages activity to improve commercial performance
- Commits to putting customers first and delivers high-quality service that meets or exceeds expectations.
- The commitment to Safety First - Always and the drive for continual improvement in this area.
- Understand company processes and the impact that actions and decisions have on the business.<span style="font-family: Arial; font-si