Salary- £60k-£70k plus package
Location- South East London
A Quantity Surveyor is needed to join one of our clients who are a thriving sub-contractor who work alongside some of the top tier Principal Contractors in the UK.
They are trusted partner and have built up an excellent reputation in London over the past several years.
Our client has worked on prestigious projects such as The Shard, Sloane Street, Grafton Street & Café Royal.
In this position, you will be part of an excellent team working on a 16-storey tower block, working mainly on the internal aspect of the build. There’s approximately 8 months left on this project, but our client has similar type projects in the pipeline.
Job description & Responsibilities for Quantity Surveyor
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, some of your duties will include;
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Guide and advise staff on contractual issues
- Utilising previous NEC and JCT Design and Build contract knowledge bring maximum value to projects
- Guide and develop junior commercial staff, identifying training where necessary
- Work closely with the Commercial Manager in to improve processes and manage the commercial team
Key Skills & Qualifications
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- Demonstrable experience working on Residential projects
- Experience working independently on projects with various project values
If this role is of interest to you then please apply via the link or feel free to call Sam Taylor directly on or send us your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job