Quantity Surveyor | Barrow-in-Furness |
Salary: £ 35,000- £45,000 + Full Package
Civil Engineering/ Construction
- Are you looking for a new challenge working as a Quantity Surveyor with a major civils/ construction client?
- Do you have a Bsc/ HNC in Quantity Surveying?
- Do you have experience of Steel Frame, Reinforced Concrete Frame or Civil Groundworks or construction schemes?
If so, we would really like to hear from you!
The project is based in Cumbria and involves a multi-disciplinary approach to a major Civil Engineering & Construction project.
This is an exciting long term project that will allow the successful candidate to work on a major civil engineering scheme for a major UK client.
You would be working with a company who has over 1 Billion in Turnover, providing world class engineering to major clients.
- Degree /HNC Quantity Surveying (or equivalent)
- Driving License
- Minimum +3 years Civil/ Construction experience
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job