Salary: £24-£30,000 dependent on experience
Are you creative, committed and enjoy building strong relationships? Are you looking to join a company who really takes care of their employees, not to mention pizza days in the office? Look no further. Your next step in your career is waiting for you. You will love all aspects of quantitative research. We are working with an International Market Research company with offices in London and New York, who are looking to expand their team and need a Quantitative Consultant.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a smaller agency that can offer great training and where you can really take the initiative and develop.
- As a Quantitative Consultant you will be involved in all the stages of the research process including proposal writing, project management, report writing and debriefs.
- You will be working within a small team where you will have the opportunity to progress in your career.
- You will be managing the projects on a day to day basis working with a mixture of UK and international consumers.
- Ideally degree educated.
- You will have a strong quantitative research background.
- You will have experience with project management and able to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Comfortable working directly with clients and presenting your findings.
- Strong analytics and basic knowledge with statistical research.
- Should know what Conjoint and Max-Diff mean and be comfortable using them.
- Proven design and reporting skills.
- Strong Microsoft skills are essential.
If you meet all of the necessary requirements then this might be the role for you. Please apply as soon as possible.
Due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are unfortunately only able to contact shortlisted applicants
- Market Research
- Quantitative Research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job