About the Company: We are actively recruiting for an experienced Quality/Technical Coordinator for our client based on the outskirts of Mansfield.
Job overview: The purpose of this role is to assist the Operations Manager with providing both quality system related support and effective technical solutions to fully support staff members who deal directly with customers externally.
Daily tasks will include:
- Developing productive relationships with suppliers
- Providing accurate quality documentation (PPAP, ISIR, IMDS etc.) as required in line with customer expectations
- Supporting and developing the company's Management Systems in accordance with ISO accreditations
- Ensuring Audit Quality and Environmental procedures and processes are completed to an agreed schedule
- Controlling new product introductions through goods-inward inspection
- Developing knowledge and skills to work on and complete technical sales enquiries to ensure that responses are provided quickly and are effective in winning sales orders
- Providing excellent internal service to other departments
- Ensuring products are sourced at the right quality and service levels for the best price, without damaging key relationships
- Ensuring all supplier failures and issues are logged and reported accurately
- Assisting the Operations Manager with resolving any issues quickly and effectively
- Identifying opportunities for improvement within the Company and bringing them to the attention of the Operations Manager
- Working with the Operations Manager to ensure time and resources are allocated appropriately to important and/or urgent issues
About you: You must have between 3-5 years' experience within a similar role with the ability to read and interpret technical drawings to be considered as an applicant. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a long with a methodical approach is a must - you must also have working experience using Microsoft Packages and an ERP system. Ideally you will come from a Manufacturing/Industrial background.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company who are continuously growing and developing their staff.
What's in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis - salary ranging between £18,000-20,000 depending on experience as well as being included in their company pension scheme. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
If you are interested please contact Amy Carver-Smith
- quality control
- Technical coordinator
- quality administration
- Quality coordinator
- quality assesor