An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Security & Sustainability Officer to join our centrally based team in Telford. The salary is dependent on previous experience and up to £20k + Corporate Benefits Package.Main responsibilities
- To understand the principles and application of ISO9001, ISO14001 and environmental legislation across our business.
- To administer the Integrated Management system for ISO14001 and ISO9001; ensuring documentation is up to date at all times.
- To manage the complete customer satisfaction survey process, follow up actions and reporting to the business.
- To be the owner of the complaints system; ensuring customer satisfaction with our processes and providing closure; producing reports and statistics for the departmental heads; following up preventative and remedial actions and ensuring application of the complaints procedure/policy at all times.
- To identify opportunities for environmental improvement across the business and produce cost effective plans for implementation.
- To update and audit the waste contractors list, including licences and final destinations.
- To analyse statistics for waste management; recycling and energy consumption, producing a report against targets for the SMT on a monthly basis and reviewing opportunities for improvement.
- To assist in compilation of communication/training documentation for employees; customers and suppliers via Intranet, Internet, Link and newsletters.
- To record any data that may be necessary to demonstrate continuous improvement to interested parties.
- To comply with Company Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental and other policies, procedures and standards.
- Collect material and in partnership with Studio, issue the “Eco-Future” Bulletin monthly.
- Must be organised and able to work flexibly.
- Excellent communication skills including ability to present to groups of people.
- Excellent administration, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- IT literacy.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Sound environmental principles.
- Understanding of the company processes; systems.
- Understanding of ISO9001 & ISO14001 (desirable).
- Auditing skills (desirable).
- Attention to detail with an eye for the bigger picture will lead to customer focused continuous improvement.
- Ability to understand and communicate legislative documents and standards.
Lyreco is one of the world's leading providers of Workplace Solutions across all business sectors. Ethical, forward thinking and award winning are some of the words that describe us and our long-term success is down to the fact that our customers and employees are at the heart of everything we do.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"