Our client in Stoke-on-Trent is looking for an experienced Quality Inspector to join them on a temporary basis, covering maternity for 12 months. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a quality control environment, along with a positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Carry out goods inward inspection of bespoke items
- Log all instances of non-conformance
- Administer all nonconformity to closure or concession
- Manage all concessions and deviations arising from inspections
- Assist in the management of quarantined goods (MRB/RMA)
- Raise Supplier Corrective Actions Requests (SCAR) and manage to resolution with the supplier
- Other Supplier Quality activities including visits
- Other activities as requested by line management
- Minimum 2-3 years in a quality control environment
- Must have a positive proactive attitude to work, be self-motivated, and have good literacy, numeracy, IT and communication skills.
- Literacy (minimum grade B at GCSE English, or equivalent)
- Numeracy (minimum grade B at GCSE Maths, or equivalent)
- IT skills (EUCDL, Clait or equivalent; or able to use Word, Excel competently)
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Clean driving Licence and own vehicle with business class insurance
Hours of Work:
- 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Thursday
- 8.30am - 4pm Friday
- £12.00 per hour
- Quality Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'