GI Group, Doncaster are now on the look out for a passionate, motivated, quality inspector with a keen eye for detail on behalf of our doncaster based client who are a market leader in their field. This is a long term role due to start in early January. With excellent career prospects and a supportive management team, they make for a very desirable employer.
Main Duties of the role include but are not limited to;
* Carrying out full quality control inspections on all products including visual checks and physical tests.
* Accurate calibration and use of testing equipment.
* Accurate measuring and recording of test data and identification of appropriate actions to be taken when quality issues occur.
* Preparation of test plates with pre-treatment products.
* Ensure test plates are put up with each job, carry out the specified testing, accurately record results and retain samples.
* Downloading results, identifying any issues and reporting them to the appropriate personnel.
* Ensuring any faulty products are segregated for disposal or further inspection and the appropriate paperwork is completed for re-ordering.
* Completing paperwork and notes accurately.
Breaks - 2 x 15 min, 1 x 30 min.
Hours - 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Hourly Rate initially - Varies from £7.50 to £12.00 per hour depending on experience.
Experience with powder coating and glazing or fabrication desirable but not essential.
Junior candidates welcome to apply!
For further information on the role please contact Lauren McNeal
on or forward your C.V directly to
l a u r e n . m c n e a l @ g i g r o u p . c o m
- Quality inspection