Quality Department Administrator
Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting for a Quality Administrator on behalf of a South West London based College. The role is temporary to start on Monday 16th April 2018 and will initially be for 4 weeks. The pay rate will be £11.00 per hour PAYE.
This will be a part time position working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday (10am - 5pm with a 1 hour lunch break).
As the role will be working within a College, candidates ideally need to have an enhanced DBS certificate issued within the past 12 months. If you are interested in the role and have the relevant experience, this can be applied for upon offer for £52.
- Handling any calls and enquires that come through to the department
- Entering data into existing spreadsheets and maintaining them daily
- Filing and scanning documentation
- Assisting with any ad-hoc duties as required
-Previous administration experience within an educational organisation
- Ability to work independently without much guidance
- Excellent user of MS Packages, especially MS Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV via the advert to be considered for the role!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job