We are recruiting for a Quality Controller whose purpose will be to provide governance for Material Processes, Practices and Documentation in a busy Customer Support Department.
Key duties will include:
- Write, distribute and maintain key governance and control documents, primarily Departmental Instructions and Company Procedures, and ensure there is compliance with Quality, Customer and Regulatory requirements related to Process and Governance
- Provide input to Process improvements where there are any Quality implications
- Ensure timely resolution of Supplier Quality issues
- Manage any Customer Complaints
- Produce and manage the Self-Audit and Process Check Plan
- To ensure processes are being adhered to at a working level and to monitor the quality of the data being fed into SAP
- To investigate where processes are not being followed and to provide/co-ordinate any help/training required
- To be the main point of contact for any Quality/Process issues affecting Material Services and to action/escalate accordingly
- To oversee Quality Notes and ensure they are actioned and managed appropriately
- Working with the Training Co-ordinator to provide assistance to ensure that training material is consistent and of the required quality and to assist with the training where required
Candidates must have the ability to absorb and appreciate knowledge and feedback from the stake holders and users, to clearly and accurately understand a situation and then apply your expertise to provide the best possible solutions to the issues. An analytical and methodical approach to problem solving and impact analysis is essential. A good understanding, with practical experience of 'Lean' principles and techniques is desirable.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'