Salary: £18,000 basic + performance related bonus
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join our client, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
About our client:
Our client is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 Businesses. They operates 12 offices across the UK and employs over 400 staff.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017 - the highest accolade from the network.
About the Quality Controller:
The Quality Control department provides the business with an overview of how different departments are performing and identifies key areas for improvement.
The Quality Controller is responsible for providing effective compliance support by listening to sales calls and ensuring that they are of requisite standard and for assisting sales performance by producing sales quality performance reports.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment in the heart of the Solent Business Park and just moments’ walk from the new Whiteley shopping centre.
The successful Quality Controller will possess the following key skills:
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential;
- The ability to prioritise and organise daily workloads is essential;
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word is essential;
- Aptitude for data analysis;
- Able to maintain consistency and quality of work while undertaking repetitive tasks;
- Good business sense with an awareness of the commercial consequences of good decision making;
- Excellent organisational skills with high level of attention to detail
- Passionate about providing an excellent service;
- Driven to go the 'extra mile’;
- Is able to remain calm and work well under pressure;
- Communicates in an open, candid and consistent manner;
- Enjoys working as part of a team;
- Must be aware of market trends and changes in the industry;
- Delivers against expectations and on time;
- Is confident gathering facts and statistics; and
- Understands how own role contributes to team and business objectives and external customer satisfaction.
This role is office based, and located at their Head Office in Whiteley
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Performance related bonus
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
Due to the high volume of applications, they are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Quality Controller role then please apply now!