Our client at an Automotive manufacturing firm seeks a Quality Control Inspector due to growth of the company. They are looking for someone who can test, document, troubleshoot and prepare products. The successful candidate will have a creative, innovative approach to his or her work and will never shy away from offering frank observations and recommendations. We’re looking for a highly organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level in terms of safety, security and accuracy. Must have worked in an Engineering environment and of used measuring tool.
- Maintain, test and troubleshoot all instrumentation devices
- Attempt repairs on broken or damaged products to determine the best way to scale those repairs
- Test a certain percentage of all products based on industry standards
- Report problems or concerns to senior management immediately
- Manage our quality assurance division and ensure all employees meet their required quotas
- Provide training and support to QA team
- Create an effective, efficient testing protocol to be used across all product lines
Salary - £8.50 - £9.50
Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm
This is a Temporary role with the possibility of going permanent subject to the business needs.