Opportunity to work for a global organisation with a Blue-Chip customer base who are continuing to grow within their marketplace. The company has multiple sites around the world and have been experiencing exceptional financial performance in recent years. They have also been making recent additions to expand their headcount in line with their consistent and growing business performance.
As the quality control technician, you will work as part of a laboratory team with responsibility for quality control testing of a range of products (both raw materials and finished goods). Detailed responsibilities for the quality control technician will include:
- Performing final product, in-process, intermediate and receiving Q.C. testing and inspection on products and materials
- Performing G.C and HPLC analysis on products including liaising with production planning to ensure fast, accurate turnaround of samples in line with manufacturing requirements
- Performing development work on new/existing products as required
- Maintaining and calibrating Q.C. systems using techniques as described in the company's quality standards and work instructions
- Ensuring the Q.C. Laboratory is cleaned on a regular basis and all used items are cleaned and put away as soon as is practicable
- Performing 5S audits and contributing towards Lean and Continuous Improvement projects company wide
To be successful in your application for the quality control technician position, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- A degree level qualification in a scientific field (Chemistry, Forensic Science, Analytical Chemistry, etc.)
- Previous experience within a laboratory environment
- Experience of a variety of laboratory techniques such as HPLC, G.C, U.V, Titrations, etc.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and manage a varied workload
- Must have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats
The client is also happy to consider applications from recent graduates in the field of Chemistry, Forensic Science, Analytical Chemistry, etc.
In return, the Quality Control Technician will receive a salary of £21,000 - £26,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
NOTE if you apply for this position a consultant will review your CV and call you if your CV is a match.
If the consultant cannot reach you they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!
- Laboratory Technician
- Quality Technician
- Quality Control Technician
- Laboratory Analyst
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Chemistry Graduate
- QC Technician
- Q.C Technician
- Q.A Technician