Quality/Compliance Inspector Aerospace Electronics Industry.
Our Client, a trusted manufacturer, is looking for an Experienced Quality/Compliance Inspector to join their growing team from their central office in Bridgwater.
The ideal candidate will be educated to GCSE standard and have experience working within an electronics manufacturing environment catering to the aerospace industry.
- Inspect PCBs to IPC-A-610, class 3 to ensure quality of product
- Inspect PCBs using magnification equipment & AOI
- Liaise with Production
- Assist & support production assemblers (discuss faults and findings)
- Understand component identification codes such as resistors, capacitors and ICs
- Able to interpret engineering drawings and bills of materials (BOM)
- Previous inspection and assembly experience to IPC-A-610 class 2 minimum desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time on repetitive tasks
- Able to work effectively to deadlines
- Demonstrates proactive approach
- Communicate clearly with all staff members
- Dexterity, Good Hand and Eye coordination
Working hours are Monday - Thursday 8.30 - 17.30 Friday 8.30am - 3pm.
Competitive salary depending on experience plus a relocation package is on offer for the right candidate.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.