Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, dental centres, hospitals, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
- Inspire, lead, manage and develop a team of Quality Assurance Managers across multiple sites and ensure we deliver fair outcomes, enhance business processes and polices and deliver improvements for our Insurance customers
- Deliver QA audit objectives and metrics and provide accurate and meaningful MI to underpin business actions ensuring our standards, values and regulatory requirements are being met
- Develop and utilise root cause/trend analysis to drive continuous process and policy improvement and ensure our Quality Assurance approach is aligned across all of Bupa's Operations
- Support our people through meaningful feedback and provide best practice insights to improve both colleague competence and customer experience
- Input in to the strategic direction of the Quality function and enhance our first line assurance function and framework
- A recognised leader with an enviable track record of inspiring operational teams in a dynamic, multi-site, customer-centric environment
- Unparalleled organisational skills coupled with a collaborative and influential management style
- Extensive Quality Assurance management experience from a financial services environment - aligned with a thorough understanding of the UK regulatory framework, our regulators and TCF principles & outcomes
- A problem solver with honed analytical/insight skills and the ability to apply these to research complex and challenging situations
Bupa offer a generous starting salary and benefits package which includes bonus, Bupa cover, excellent pension with associated life assurance/critical illness cover, 25 days holiday, free onsite gym and a raft of other benefits. Being a healthcare business though there is an immense focus on work-life balance and the offices are friendly, but intense and usually mostly deserted shortly after the end of a standard working day.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. For further information on Bupa, our equal opportunities and your career with us, please visit ourwebsite
For further information on Bupa, our equal opportunities and your career with us, please visit our website
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job