Quality Assurance Administrator
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Overview of the Quality Assurance Administrator role
Regional Recruitment Services are delighted to be working with a healthcare organisation looking to grow their Quality Assurance team with a detail orientated professional that will support the Quality Assurance lead with ensuring data quality. The successful Qaulity Assurance Administrator will maintain up to date records, data bases and keep the Patient Incident process up to date to ensure the smooth running of governance in the organisation.
The Successful Quality Assurance Administrator will be responsible for:
- Provide assistance to the Quality and Assurance lead in supporting Clinical Governance and Patient Safety across Spectrum to the standards required by Spectrum's Board, The Care Quality Commission and International Standards Organisation.
- To implement systems and process that support the management of data and information that is essential to Heads of Services, professionals, executive teams and the board.
- To manage a complaints/patient safety incident system including data entry and production of data in a variety of forms for reporting purposes.
- To maintain several data bases and evidence to support the integrity of the governance department and to maintain compliance with CQC.
- The Quality Assurance Administrator will provide administrative support to the governance team, arranging meetings and take minutes. Ensuring the clinical governance systems and processes are up to date and accurate.
- To implement systems which support mobilisation of new business, tender writing and project management.
The Successful Quality Assurance Administrator will possess the following knowledge, skills, experience and competencies:
* Strong planning and organisational skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* A fully supportive and integrated team player contributing to effective performance in achieving strategic goals for the Directorate.
* Prioritise and manage workload and deliver within tight timescales with ability to allocate and prioritise work to ensure deadlines are adhered to.
* To have excellent planning and organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* To have excellent customer handling skills, both face to face and on the telephone; particularly to be able to speak to complainants in person or on the telephone who may be very angry or distressed, and to be able to discuss their concerns and offer advice calmly and with confidence.
* An understanding of data quality issues.
* The Quality Assurance Administrator will have an understanding of confidentiality, and experience of dealing with confidential matters and exercising discretion.
* To have the advanced IT skills to include word processing, Excel and Power Point computer and keyboard skills, audio and copy typing experience.
* Word Processing or relevant experience.
* GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths.
* The Quality Assurance Administrator will hold an understanding of confidentiality, and experience of dealing with confidential matters and exercising discretion.
How to Apply for the Quality Assurance Administrator
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact (0116) 262 37 33 and ask for Ebony.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'