Are you a qualified social worker from Band 5 upwards with a passion to work with people in a hospital setting? As one of the leading recruiters in Northern Ireland we are looking forward to working with you. A rewarding salary of between £21411 - £25270 is just one of the benefits on offer for this post in the Antrim area.
The successful Qualified Social Worker will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in social work
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive Refer-a-Friend Scheme. Earn up to £200 with our new referral scheme
- The qualified social worker must have a minimum of 6 months recent experience working within a Hospital setting
- Registered with NISCC
- Be willing to have an Access NI check
If you are a qualified social worker and interested in this post, please submit your CV and contact Giuseppa McKenna on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job