Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children - Shropshire
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children's Team within the Social Care industry in Shropshire. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels. Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children vacancy in Shropshire will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Pathway Planning
- Attending Adoption Panels
- Standard Case Management
- LAC Reviews
- Section 20 care orders
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Post qualifying experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children Team within the UK Social Care industry.
- HCPC Registration
- 1-2 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Shropshire, please email your updated CV to us or contact Danny Evans for more information.